Next Games case study
How to use rewarded video ads to increase player Lifetime Value (LTV)
Next Games is among the first to successfully monetize a battle builder mobile game using rewarded video ads. Download their case study to find out how they created well-integrated rewarded video ads that have a high opt-in rate and drive $0.06 average revenue per player per day.
- Needed to present video ads in a way that didn’t disrupt gameplay
- Relevant, quality rewarded content was a must in order to keep players engaged
- The ad technology had to be fast and easy to integrate
Next Games seamlessly integrated Unity Ads into their Made with Unity Compass Point: West, and AMC’s The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land mobile games.
- 75-to-80% of player base actively opting in to watch ads
- Drives $0.06 average revenue per player per day
- A positive experience keeps players coming back for more